Showing 29 resultsArchival description
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs
Stuen Hall, a residential unit for 110 women was dedicated on October 23, 1966. Named for Ole J. Stuen who was first a PLA student in 1902 and returned in 1913 as a teacher and coach and, with the exception of three years, served on the staff as a professor, librarian and alumni secretary until his death in 1953. Stuen Hall is located on the site of the home in which the Stuen family lived.