Print preview Close

Showing 11426 results

Archival description
11420 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Course Catalogs
UA 2.3.2 · Record group · 1894-2017

Course catalogs typically include descriptions of individual courses to be offered in the upcoming academic year. The information included in the catalogs differ by year. Early years included lists of faculty and tuition information. More recent catalogs include general information about the University including campus maps and building information, information on University administrative offices, and other details.

4167
Item · 1896-1897
Part of University Photographs Collection

The Pacific Lutheran University Band comprised of faculty and students play at Camp Muir at the 10,000 foot level of Mount Rainer.

4178
Item · 1896
Part of University Photographs Collection

Members of the Pacific Lutheran University Band on Mount Rainer where they played "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" to celebrate that the school was finally underway.

4166
Item · 1896
Part of University Photographs Collection

Left to right: Professor Carlo A. Sperati, Hannah Jahr, Ludvig Larson, J. Leonard Brottem, Ettie Kraabel (Mrs. Viggo Jorgenson), Dr. J. L. rynning, Mark Wangness, Oscar Brottem, Sophie Peterson, Therese Kraabel, George Johnson.

4169
Item · 1896
Part of University Photographs Collection

Music professor Carlo Sperati on the left stands with members of the Pacific Lutheran University Band in Parkland. Hannah Jahr, Ludvig Larson, J. Leonard Brottem, Ettie Kraabel (Mrs. Viggo Jorgenson), Dr. J. L. rynning, Mark Wangness, Oscar Brottem, Sophie Peterson, Therese Kraabel, George Johnson. See Photo 4166.

4173
Item · 1903-02-18
Part of University Photographs Collection

Members of the Pacific Lutheran Academy Band pose for group photograph with their instruments on the roof of Old Main.

4172
Item · 1908
Part of University Photographs Collection

Members of the Pacific Lutheran Academy Band pose for group photograph with their instruments in front of Old Main.