Showing 5178 results

Archival description
Kenneth Dunmire Photographs With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00236

The back entrance of Stuen Hall, a student residence facility. It was built in 1966 on the site of the former home of Ole J. Stuen, professor and librarian at the college from 1913 until the time of his death in 1952.

Results 1 to 10 of 5178