Showing 69 results

Archival description
Item Administrative Services Division With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

UA00070

View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

Results 1 to 10 of 69