Print preview Close

Showing 1863 results

Archival description
Athletics
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

1859 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

68-0380-9

Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967

UA00072

Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.


Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch

UA00086

Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00083

Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00087

Students use the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.


Back of photo: PE Palace Names Fitness Center

UA00124

Assistant Coach for the Women's Basketball team, Lisa Methfessel,1992-1993


Back of photo: Assistant Lisa Methfessel

Results 1 to 10 of 1863