Print preview Close

Showing 2820 results

Archival description
University Archives University Photographs Collection
Print preview View:

2723 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Xavier Hall

Students walk near the old library, now known as Xavier Hall. Built in 1937, the entire building was renovated and became an academic facility when the new library was built in 1967. It is named for J.U. Xavier, professor 1902-1942, acting president 1920-1921.

Results 1 to 10 of 2820