Showing 1558 results

Archival description
University Buildings With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00070

View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

UA00080

Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.


Back of photo: Ordal Hall

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

68-0380-9

Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967

UA00109

Construction site for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for long-time coach and athletic director Clifford O. Olson.

UA00110

Clifford O. Olson, left, and Robert Mortvedt, right, participate in the groundbreaking ceremony for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Mr. Olson, who was a coach and athletic director at the college from 1929 to 1948.

UA00072

Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.


Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch

UA00111

Construction site for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, long-time coach and athletic director at the college.

Results 1 to 10 of 1558