Print preview Close

Showing 8973 results

Archival description
Student Life Division With digital objects
Print preview View:


An aerial view of Pflueger Hall, Foss Hall and part of Memorial Gymnasium, taken from Tingelstad Hall. Foss Hall .


Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.

Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch


Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.

Back of photo: Ordal Hall


Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

Results 1 to 10 of 8973