Our Savior's Lutheran Church

0290E 0289E

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Our Savior's Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder includes a congregational historical record.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

In March of 1930, a group of people met in Lien Hall to organize this congregation. Shortly after, a building was found and moved to the present location. The ground was donated to the church. Fire destroyed the building in 1935, and a few years later a school was purchased and used for worship.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places