Our Savior's Lutheran Church

0501E 0450E 0502E

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Our Savior's Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains a congregational historical record, a brief history of the church, various letters, a budget proposal from 1956, a congregational statistical record, and a letter of call.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

This congregation organized on March 5, 1893, adopting its constitution on the following April 10. First services in the new church were held on August 6 of that year. From 1904-1945, Our Saviour’s was part of the Silvana parish. In 1945 the congregation withdrew to call a pastor to serve their congregation only. The congregation purchased a parsonage in 1948. The Ladies’ Aid organized in 1893, disbanding in 1896 and reorganizing in 1903 as the Women’s Mission Federation and later known as the Mary Circle. The Mission Circle organized in September of 1950, and Faith Circle in November of 1957.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places