Renton Lutheran Church (Renton, Washington)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Renton Lutheran Church (Renton, Washington)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1940-2006

History

This congregation was founded by the Reverend S.J. Ristesund in 1939 as an independent congregation. Services were held in the Eagles Hall and six people were present for the first service. A bus was purchased to transport children to Sunday school. The group held groundbreaking for the church on June of 1941, and the first service there was held December 25, 1942. The first unit, a fellowship hall, was followed by the erection of the building, where the first service was held on October 26, 1944. The congregation voted to disband on April 30, 2006, and had their last service on June 25, 2006.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

ELCA 7.2.11

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places