Saint Paul's Lutheran Church

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Saint Paul's Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains a congregational historical record, a bulletin from the 20th anniversary, a proposal for 1962, various letters, a 25th year annual report, two copies of a newspaper, letters of call, a congregational statistical record, and a 1968 newsletter.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

Two groups, one representing the LCMS and one the ALC, combined to form St. Paul’s Lutheran when a constitution was adopted on January 11, 1942. The present church was built in 1943 and an addition was completed in 1947. A parsonage was purchased in 1945 and a new one built to replace it in 1963.When in 1968 the main industry closed down, there began a period of struggle for St. Paul’s, andduring the next three years they were served mainly by a minister coming from Colville or Spokane. In the 1970s they called a part time minister.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places