Trinity Lutheran Church

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Trinity Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains a congregational historical record, various newsletters, various letters, a booklet from their dedication service, a bulletin from their dedication service, an invitation to the dedication, a congregational statistical record, letters of call, a booklet from their 50th anniversary, and a 25th anniversary booklet.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

The first services for Trinity were held in a residence under the direction of Rev. O. P. Stavaas, a retired missionary who had come from Madagascar. Later services were held in Townsend Hall, and in 1940 a home was purchased and remodeled to suit the needs of the church. A new church building was completed in 1960.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places