University Buildings

1575 Archival description results for University Buildings

130 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

67-0378-11

Small but vital points of an experiment come to light under the guidance of Dr. Earl Gerheim of the Biology Department

67-0490-27

Stuen Hall, a residential unit for 110 women was dedicated on October 23, 1966. Named for Ole J. Stuen who was first a PLA student in 1902 and returned in 1913 as a teacher and coach and, with the exception of three years, served on the staff as a professor, librarian, and alumni secretary until his death in 1953. Stuen Hall is located on the site of the home in which the Stuen family lived.

67-0063-14

1966 - 1967 Hubert Humphrey, Vice President of the United States, shakes hands with admirers following his address to some 3,000 students at a student press conference in Memorial Gymnasium on September 28th

67-0243-35

1966 - 1967 Foreign Students' Club members include - Row 1, left to right: Kenneth Kuo, Mr. Johnson, Ping Kwan, Svend Pederson, Kazuyoshi Yokoyama, Philip Shen, Pat Koenig, Steve Rash, Fred Ngige. Back row, left to right: Robert Chuan, Barak Mbajah, Kuni Masuda

Results 41 to 50 of 1575