Emanuel Lutheran Church


Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Emanuel Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains a congregational historical record, a booklet from the 60th anniversary, a congregational statistical records, correspondence from Siefkes and Stolte, a 75th anniversary booklet, church constitution, and a bulletin from the installation service in 1990 for Ray E. Venghaus.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

This congregation organized on November 11, 1906. The first church was constructed in 1908, and the parsonage in 1910. In 1917 a house was moved on to the property for parish hall use. A new parish hall was dedicated in 1958. Several improvements were made in the church, and a service of dedication and reconsecration was held in 1965. The 60th anniversary of the congregation was celebrated in 1966. Excavation for a new church took place in 1975, and the fist service in the new sanctuary was held on June 4, 1978.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places