Showing 215 results

Archival description
215 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
0862
Item · 1958-03-10
Part of University Photographs Collection

Dated 1958, this sketch from the firm of Lea, Pearson, & Richards shows the future Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, which was completed in 1960. The building was later renamed for Philip E. Hauge, who worked at the college from 1920 to 1976.

0860
Item · 1958-12-26
Part of University Photographs Collection

This architect's sketch shows the future Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building. Completed in 1960, it was later renamed for Philip E. Hauge who worked at the university from 1920 to 1976.

0866
Item · 1959-04-08
Part of University Photographs Collection

April 8, 1959, a crowd gathers for the groundbreaking ceremony for the new administration building. Completed in 1960, it was first called the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, but was later renamed in honor of Philip E. Hauge, who worked at the college from 1920 to 1976.

0865
Item · 1959-04-08
Part of University Photographs Collection

On April 8, 1959, Philip Hauge has the honors at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building as President Eastvold and the campus community look on. Completed in 1960, the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building was later renamed after Philip E. Hauge, who worked at the college from 1920 to 1976.

0867
Item · 1959-04-08
Part of University Photographs Collection

April 8, 1959, President Eastvold watches as Philip E. Hauge prepares to start the groundbreaking ceremony for the new administration building. Completed in 1960, it was originally called the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, but was later renamed to honor Hauge, a college employee from 1920 to 1976.

2159
Item · 1960-8-29
Part of University Photographs Collection

Staff members including Eleanor Peterson work in the Business Office in the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, 1960.

0887
Item · 1960-09-25
Part of University Photographs Collection

The sign on the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed in honor of Philip E. Hauge, an employee at the college from 1920 to 1976.